To: honda-c70@yahoogroups.com
From: bangup1@live.co.uk
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:24:29 +0100
Subject: RE: [Honda-C70] Re: removing a cylinder head stud
Thanks for that. Do you know which stud is in the oil passage and do you have any suggeations as to the way it is fastened? Thanks for your help I'm at a complete loss here to find an answer
> To: honda-c70@yahoogroups.com
> From: mvandrews13@hotmail.com
> Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:45:05 -0500
> Subject: RE: [Honda-C70] Re: removing a cylinder head stud
>
>
> One of the studs is in the oil passage to the head . It may be fastened differently than the other 3 . Baby Huey
>
>
>
>
> To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
> From: bangup1@live.co.uk
> Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:07:07 +0000
> Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: removing a cylinder head stud
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <bangup1@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I live in the UK and I'm restoring an old C50. A cylinder head stud has broken and I'm trying to remove it. The cylinder head is off and I can turn the stud anticlockwise but it doesn't seem to be screwing out and I can't pull it out although it appears loose and can be rotated by finger pressure. Am I missing something here as I had assumed the stud threaded into the crank case? None of the diagrams I've looked at show exactly how the stud fixs in the crankcase. My questions are why will the stud not screw or pull out?. How is the stud held in crankcase? Do I need to take off the cylinder barrel to remove the stud?
> > Thanks for any help/suggestions on this problem
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> C70 Passport Not Running Right?
> 1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
> 1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
> 1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
> 1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
> 1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
>
> 1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
> 1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
>
> More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
> http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
> http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.htmlYahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.htmlYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
Honda-C70-digest@yahoogroups.com
Honda-C70-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Honda-C70-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
No comments:
Post a Comment