Not me, sorry
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
-----Original Message-----
From: "rdwnj" <rdwnj@yahoo.com>
Sender: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:33:33
To: <Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: 1982 Passport front emblem bracket
Hello Don,
Can you give us a part # of what you are looking for from an 82 C70 passport parts list. I see 64301-GB4-700/5ZA and 87102-GB5-670 for emblem, which is held on by 87129-141-000 emblem rivets? Are those the parts you are referring to?
Ron in NJ
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "Don Stewart" <overthehill10@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks again. I am looking for a used part. I called the dealer you listed and they told me Honda does not make that part any more and they do not have it. Here is a site that keeps their parts list up dated with what is available and what is discontinued.
>
> http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/model_years/136-honda-1982-passport-c70/assemblies/2737
>
> --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "jonyoon" <jonathan.yoon@> wrote:
> >
> > I see, well I wouldn't know anything about that. Try out the honda dealer I listed, I just checked and their site says they have it in stock. Maybe a mistake, or maybe they have an old part laying around. Who knows.
> >
> > --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "Don Stewart" <overthehill10@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks for the help. The bracket and decals have been discontinued. None of the internet Honda dealers have them.
> > >
> > > --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "jonyoon" <jonathan.yoon@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I did a quick ebay search and found this aftermarket front cover.
> > > >
> > > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-C70-supercub-cub-passport-front-mask-emblem-cover-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e56c7a806QQitemZ130304944134QQptZOtherQ5fVehicleQ5fParts#ht_710wt_939
> > > >
> > > > If you're looking for OEM parts though, you might try this site. It's a local Honda dealer (near me in Dallas). I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but their online micro fiche seems to have a lot of parts I need in stock. Soon as funding opens up, I'm going to order some parts from their site and have the parts shipped to their store to save on shipping.
> > > >
> > > > http://www.allambsdallashonda.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=118739&category=MOTORCYCLES&make=HONDA&year=1982&fveh=2842
> > > >
> > > > As for decals, the website above
> > > >
> > > > http://www.allambsdallashonda.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=118758&category=MOTORCYCLES&make=HONDA&year=1982&fveh=2842
> > > >
> > > > I hope that helps and good luck!
> > > >
> > > > -Jon
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "overthehill10" <overthehill10@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Hey guys, I'm finishing up a 1982 C70 Passport. I am looking for a couple items. I need the front stay, thats the bracket that mounts to the frame and holds the front cover and emblem. An 82 or 83 will work. Also need the front emblem as well.
> > > > >
> > > > > I have looked high and low and can't find any gas tank decals. Can any one help. I need the stay most of all. If anyone can help, send me an email.
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks and have a good one
> > > > >
> > > > > Don
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment