My name is Michael too and my advice.... just Mike to Mike...
Get it and start cruising as soon as possible. I do it everyday after
work just to mellow out. Plus it gives you a neat project to work on.
Sincerely,
-Mike
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mdaviddobson@...> wrote:
>
> My name is Mike and I am new to this group but not to the Honda C70. The first cycle I ever had and this was back in the late 60's was a Honda Cub. I loved the "groovy little motorbike" it was so much fun to ride and it did attract the girls! The second bike I had was a Honda Trail 90 and I had even a bigger blast on it.
>
> Well now I am 60 years young and I have been wanting a motorcycle and I found on where I live for $650.00 it is in good shape just needs a new seat cover. But I am seriously thinking about getting it.
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment