Wednesday, June 29, 2011

RE: [Honda-C70] Re: Why won't it start? What am I missing? Please help.

 



-----Original Message-----
From: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of myron andrews
Sent: June 29, 2011 2:34 PM
To: honda-c70@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Honda-C70] Re: Why won't it start? What am I missing? Please
help.

"I wonder if that means I am simple or stupid or both for not taking it to
a pro sooner.
Good Luck ! Baby Huey "

It's usually the simple, or the stupid that gets ya... Every. Time.

After 3 years of screwing around with one of those 66cc Chinese 2-stroke
motor installs into a mountain-bike frame, I've finally broke down and found
a starving student who's built up a bunch of these to take on mine, and get
it running. I can now pretty much tear into one of these Hondas and get it
running in my sleep, and I've done other extremely complex 'from the ground
up' projects on my other bikes.. but sometimes, it's worth it to pay someone
else to get a headache in discovering the simple or the stupid - and not
you.

William Strong

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment