Sell me your old carb please!!!
The two lines are rubber, the original was 1 plain and 1 ribbed. That way you can tell what is normal fuel and what is reserve when you go to install them on the fuel shutoff valve.
Bill
Portland OR
--- On Wed, 6/29/11, Tim Verdries <timverdries@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Tim Verdries <timverdries@gmail.com>
Subject: [Honda-C70] Carb and fuel line questions
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 6:18 AM
I'm new to the group. I have purchased a working '83 Passport. I took the carb apart do to hard starting and discovered that the float bowl is completely dry. Like it hadn't had fuel in it for years. I don't know how it could possibly run. Has anybody every seen such a thing? I have witnesses to this miracle.
I have ordered a new carb from e-bay. They aren't that expensive I hope they are decent.
I am going to replace the fuel line while I'm at it. Is there anything special about the line that Honda uses other than the correct size?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Tim V
Kalamazoo
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment