Hey Thomas,
I'm reconsidering the purchase of the new wheel for my 81 Passport. I like the
price of your offer. Are you sure of its compatibility with an 81 Passport? What
kind of shape is it in. Is it just the wheel? Can you send me a picture.
Thank You: Angus
________________________________
From: angus.obx1 <angusgeepa@yahoo.com>
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 3:24:35 PM
Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: I Need a Rear Wheel Assembly for My 1981-C70 - Anbody
???
Hey Thomas, thanks for the offer, but I had already ordered a new wheel
assembly. It cost me $130.00 including S/H from california, but its a brand new,
sparkling chrome assemble. But thank for the response. Angus
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, thomas earsley <dartsportgts1975@...> wrote:
>
> how about a 1971 ct 90 read wheel. it looks just like my 1970 passport wheel.Â
>totla price with shipping 60.00 Thomas
>
> --- On Wed, 6/1/11, angus.obx1 <angusgeepa@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: angus.obx1 <angusgeepa@...>
> Subject: [Honda-C70] I Need a Rear Wheel Assembly for My 1981-C70 - Anbody ???
> To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 7:20 AM
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
> Hello All,
> Due to internal hub damage, my existing rear wheel has been rendered unusable.
>I've been searcing all over the internet. I found one that is compatible after
>many, many websites. The seller wants $150.00. I'm having difficulty with that
>price. I only paid $100.00 for the entire bike (3) weeks ago. Does anybody have,
>or know of any that is cheaper?
> Thank You! Angus, Kitty Hawk, NC
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment