Will Do Angus I have the wheel here and cleaned it up some for ya. Thomas.
--- On Tue, 6/7/11, Angus McDonald <angusgeepa@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Angus McDonald <angusgeepa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Honda-C70] Re: I Need a Rear Wheel Assembly for My 1981-C70 - Anbody ???
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 2:00 PM
Hey Thomas,
I sent the Post Office Money Order. It should arrive in a couple of days. Would
you please send me an email when you does?
Thanks: Angus
________________________________
From: thomas earsley <dartsportgts1975@yahoo.com>
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, June 5, 2011 1:20:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Honda-C70] Re: I Need a Rear Wheel Assembly for My 1981-C70 -
Anbody ???
Many thanks to ron . Thomas
--- On Sun, 6/5/11, rdwnj <rdwnj@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: rdwnj <rdwnj@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: I Need a Rear Wheel Assembly for My 1981-C70 - Anbody
???
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 5, 2011, 7:46 AM
Hello Angus?
The 1980-1981 rear wheel hub,
42601-102-670 is the same part number for quite a few machines
CL90
S90
C70M
C70MK1
CT90K1-K4
So if that is the part you want and the CT90 hub is from that range, and a 1971
is CT90K3-ish, I would say it should work. The 17" rim is the same too, since
they are all 1.40x17 for 2.50x17 tires.
The rear wheel rubber dampers, 41241-001-050 are for the C200, S90, C100 series,
so the flange drive, 42610-041-000 is different trhan Ct90s, but is the same for
all C70s, C70M/MK1/1980,81,82,83. At least according to the Honda parts lists.
Check any good free online parts list and it can cross reference for you, e.g.
http://www.bikebandit.com/search-products?q=42601+102+670
Ron in NJ
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "angus.obx1" <angusgeepa@...> wrote:
>
>
> Fellow Passporters,
> Please allow me to initiate this email with a bit of trivia associated with
>Passports. Does anyone remember a German Science Fiction book entitled "The
>Passporters" It's a story about the French Underground and early nazi invasions
>and in particular, how the invasion was slowed. The French underground were
>Village Parisians, many fom the elderly class. They traveled to and fro on
>Passports.
>
> Anyway I want everyone to know that I appreciate the Great information that is
>being provided. And particularly the friendly manner in which this Yahoo/Honda
>C70 club functions.
>
>
> With that being said: I am still looking for Rear Wheel Assembly for my 1981
>C70. Thomas (of this email thread) has offered me a Great Deal, but his offer is
>from a 1971 CT90 Rear Wheel. Is a 1971 CT 90 Rear Wheel Assembly a swap with a
>1981 C70?
>
> Can anyone tell me specifically if this is a compitible switch?
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment