Maggie!! That was well put. I couldn't have said it better. I agree with your way of thinking. Jerry, from near Green Bay.
----- Original Message -----
From: MaggiMia
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 10:51 AM
Subject: [Honda-C70] my 2 cents about that forum idea..
I like the ease I can find stuff at E-bay, that's why I don't bother to look for dolls/coll clothes/patterns/knitting stuff at other locations, I don't have the time or patience to play hunt on line...so I go to e-bay, it's quick and easy...
Yahoo groups has that same ease of finding a group that will fit me, or my wants and needs. And in the group I can find what I want or need, archives works for me, and groups give a better chance to make some cyber friends with common interests.
I work in a meat processing plant, don't know anyone there that does much knitting or other creative arts, don't know any one there that collects dolls or sews for them, and the people I know with bikes, guys for the most part, big bikes and go on bike runs with stops to drink, for the most part, or ride big gold wings round town to be 1 of the cool people..not a group I fit into..
So, here I can find a spot to be a member, and people who are ok with my occasionally silly or 'stupid' posts or questions..no forum for me, I will stay here.
Right now Little bit has a problem, probably fuel, probably the last gas I put in 'her' and the host at the campground suggested Seafoam to cure all the problems..from reading here I know if I follow his advice I can also plan to remove, take apart, clean and re-build my carb, or buy Little Bit a new one. . . I already knew from reading here to find stable (which took some hunting, could not remember where in camper I tucked it away) or dump the fuel and put in new and see what happens. The stable stuff helped some, which helped me be more sure the problem was the gas..and now that I am back home I will be dumping the fuel and putting in clean..and go from there.
Reading here in just a few weeks has taught me more about my little bike than I could probably pick up at any forum.. Maggie in IL
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment