Both my 1972 (dec 71) and 1970 CT70 have a N, 1DN, 2DN, 3DN gear
arrangement. This gear arrangement is more familiar to me than the
modern up/up-shift down/downshift arrangement.
On 6/14/2011 4:30 PM, ModelCitizen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've acquired a Go-Kart with a 1972 Honda C70 engine. I searched this site and viewed all the online document and manuals and can't find anything that tells me what the gear configuration is. I'm not even sure how many gears the engine has, the last owner said two, but I can find no evidence that Honda made any 2-speed C70 engines. Suffice to say I only seem to be able to get one gear, and can't even get neutral.
>
> If anyone knows how many gears this engine has and what the configuration is (i.e. first - down - neutral - down - second - down - third) I'd be grateful if they could let me know.
>
> The engine model number is C70E 7036801
>
> Thanks.
>
> Simon
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> C70 Passport Not Running Right?
> 1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
> 1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
> 1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
> 1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
> 1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
>
> 1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
> 1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
>
> More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
> http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
> http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.htmlYahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment