the reason is. . .there are probably 2-3 Honda Passports here that could be bought. . .owned by parents of ` of our maint. guys in plant...same guy that did the poor quality wiring work on the blue '81 I now own. . .
I was not willing to try and buy them and then have to deal with fixing what wasn't done right...Ok, so I wasn't willing to try and talk Larry into it, he's the guy who dealt with Fred's work on the bike I now own...and he's also the significant guy in my life so I don't want to push my luck, LOL...
This is the land of Lincoln, and it's some anniversary this year..we're friendly--for the most part..I would be willing to do some checking out the availability of those bikes. . .
Ok, now someone else here help Joey find his bike, surely with as many people as there are here, we can help hunt some. . . .
you did notice I did NOT suggest anyone with more than 1 Passport offer up a bike....Maggie in IL
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment