I don't know. I have an '81 version, myself and have not had to replace or worry about the turn signal relay.
Sorry, I can't be of more help. I just found their diagrams to be pretty well done and you asked for a wiring diagram...
Paul
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, bythervr@... wrote:
>
> Thanks Paul,
> From the diagram it appears the turn signal relay is behind the backing plate for the battery?
> Barrie
>
> --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "paul_probus" <paul_probus@> wrote:
> >
> > Try these:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/4xsj43k
> >
> > or
> >
> > http://www.powersportspro.com/pages/OemParts?aribrand=HOM#/Honda/C70_A_(82)_MOTORCYCLE%2c_JPN%2c_VIN%23_JH2DA010-CS200006_TO_JH2DA010-CS213668/WIRE_HARNESS_%2b_BATTERY/C70-82-JPN-A/2Y14GB5CF14GB5C22B
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, bythervr@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks Jon but... Mine is an '82 and does not look like the diagram in the '80-'81 manual. There is an addendum for the '82 in that manual but doesn't show where the turn signal relay is located.
> > > Does anyone have a diagram, picture or directions so I can find this thing? I have a new relay but can't find the one on the bike.
> > > THANKS!!
> > > Barrie
> > >
> > > --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "jpardue" <inventorpardue@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Barrie asked "Where is this located?"
> > > >
> > > > Under the right side cover, to the left of the battery. Rides in a black rubber holder. Two push-on wire terminals connect to bottom of the winker.
> > > >
> > > > Illustrated on page 1-7 of the 1980-92 manual, in the Files area.
> > > >
> > > > Jon Pardue
> > > > Sarasota, Florida
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment