Not speaking for him but, Mike is running the super cub forum too, along with his photo thing and i'm sure he has a family and people that love him almost as much as we all do. NOT to mention he has to ride through his collection. (these bikes aren't gonna ride themselves.
I like the anonymity of the regular forums. I can't stand the look and feel of these yahoo groups. Searching is more difficult with most forums using google powered search. Ecomodder, a forum that I belong to, has this thanking feature and i'm sure others do to. Most forums are just made from templates and it's pretty easy to do.
That being said, Mike is the best mod and list owner that I have ever seen. The sportster owner stroker, loves to insult everyone and make them feel small for not being a genius and asking a question to begin with. He even contradicts opinions!! not just facts.
The Ct group is okay, but there are a lot of chiefs over there and not enough indians.I dare ya to ask what tire to use over there
The ch250 group has a good owner. He is smart. But he does not give hands down definitive answers. I dare ya to ask what tire to use over there. You are gonna be combing thru a 40 page thread for 10 days and still not be sure what tire to get. If you ask mike he tells ya... get gazelles.. that all ya need to know. I love that. He has very well thought out answers and very little wiggle room so a newbie can get on the road without much trial and error. He has learned from the mistakes and we benefit from that. It's funny tho when a member is about to stick his neck out, he gets nudged but not judged.
So with all that I will not go anywhere without Mike.
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment