Well I guess the first thing I would ask you is: Do you want to keep it for yourself to enjoy or do you want some cash?
Does it run? If it does, I would say fix it up and ride it. That is unless you already have one to ride.
If it doesn't run, part it out and sell on Ebay. They seem to be worth more as parts if they don't run.
Or if it doesn't run, you want to keep it, and you've got cash to burn on it: swap out the engine with a Lifan from DrATV.
You could even fix it up and gift it to someone you know who'd enjoy it if you don't want it for yourself.
Either way it's up to you. Sorry for throwing more options at you, just my thoughts on it.
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "wildffrhino" <wildffrhino@...> wrote:
>
> I have a 71 c70 in reasonable condition that I want to either fix or sell off as parts. Any suggestions
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment