Thursday, June 9, 2011

[Honda-C70] Not sure about the problems but ..

 

Larry battled similar with his '82, and some was vacuum with the fuel cap, cleaned that, he replaced his old fuel lines, not sure what else..I was around for the part where he called his bike very bad names, accused it of terrible crimes, told it he was moving it to a scrap heap where it could sit and rust...did the smart woman thing and got on my little bike that he got running smoothly while I worked and went away...
You battle with them, take a break, think it over, clean things, do it again...and when someone asks why you don't get something new you bristle up and explain how it's vintage, and a collector's treasure, how Honda has produced the cub for more than 50 years now, it's the world's largest selling bike..
It's not the scooter that looks like very other scooter, it's not the fastest machine out there, but it's My Bike, don't mess with it...no, I won't sell it, no, I don't want new scooter....and NO, you cannot ride it...Maggie in IL

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment