Thursday, May 19, 2011

[Honda-C70] Re: Kill switch on an 82

 

I feel your pain. Unfortunately there is no other bike that I know of that uses the same switch assembly. Just keep looking on ebay and you may find one soon. I have seen them from time to time myself.

Happy hunting,

CHris

--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "lukewyatt" <lukewyatt@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I just purchased an Angel Blue 1982 that needs a bit of work.
>
> I'm slowly collecting parts from DRATV.com (what a great resource) and from eBay.
>
> The main part I'm having trouble tracking down is a kill switch. On my bike, the assembly and everything that's supposed to be there is there, but it looks like the red plastic piece (and whatever is underneath) was popped out.
>
> Are there any similar-era Hondas that I could pull the red switch from? Also, I'd buy the whole right handlebar control if I could find one (or someone is interested in selling one).
>
> Any insight or thoughts?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment