That is a bit much, for sure, but I guess when you figure in fuel cost and
crating and all that, it might not be so bad. I have had luck moving farm stuff
by getting my stuff added on to a truck that was already going in the right
direction. Usually got it done for 100 or less, sometimes 50 or less depending
on what it is. You might lurk the net to see if any long haul truckers post
things like that. I find that the independents are pretty accommodating. Even
if they got it to within 50 miles of your home, it would be a savings. Just a
thought
Michael
________________________________
From: brenda.lees <brenda.lees@yahoo.ca>
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, August 25, 2011 7:45:16 AM
Subject: [Honda-C70] Shipping my Passport
Hi Folks, Does anybody know a reasonably-priced way of shipping a bike from west
to east? I am getting quotes from $500 to $800 from BC to Ontario. Maybe I
should have ridden it from the Gulf Islands to Toronto. I hate to think of
having to sell my 1983 C70. Many thanks, Brenda
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment