--- On Sat, 8/13/11, william belleau <wjbelleau@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: william belleau <wjbelleau@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Honda-C70] Honda C 90
To: "Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com" <Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 1:59 PM
I keep thinking of flying down to Mexico and buying one and taking it apart and shipping it back as pieces
then put in on one of my CM91 frames.
Bill
Portland OR
From: duke hem <duke_hem@yahoo.com>
To: "Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com" <Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Honda-C70] Honda C 90
Thanks Bill,
I would love to cross the border to Tijuana and transit a new C90, but that would be problematic at best. I may just have to dance with the one who brought me.
Duke
________________________________
From: william belleau <wjbelleau@yahoo.com>
To: "Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com" <Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Honda-C70] Honda C 90
I would say the CM91, 1966 to 1969.
They make the C90 in Mexico or a few years ago they did.
I am sure some have found thier way north.
Bill
Portland OR
From: duke hem <duke_hem@yahoo.com>
To: "Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com" <Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Honda-C70] Honda C 90
I suppose that I was thinking of the closest 90cc version of our C 70. Maybe the CM 91 was the one. Anyway I wanted to find the newest 90cc version of our C70 that was last imported into the U.S.
Duke
________________________________
From: william belleau <wjbelleau@yahoo.com>
To: "Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com" <Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Honda-C70] Honda C 90
Well the C90 never was imported into the US of A. So the question is what bike are you thinking of?
Now there is a 90CC step thru frame street bike, the CM91. Honda USA also lists it as the C90M
but it's S/N starts with CM91-
Bill
Portland OR
From: duke hem duke_hem@yahoo.com,
To: "honda-C70@yahoogroups.com" <honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 10:16 AM
Subject: [Honda-C70] Honda C 90
What was the last year that the C 90 was imported to the United States?
Duke
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment