Very nice. Wish I could find one like that close to home.
Chris <cincycaddy@gmail.com> wrote:
>All thought I'd post up some photos of my newly acquired 1980. 3400 miles, in very good condition. I had '66 CM91 before, but no title so I sold it. Found this one with a title for $425 locally. Replaced the carb with a Chinese Ebay carb and added the center rack and hooks.
>
>Helmet hooks are pretty nice, fit and finish seem good. The rack finish is about 7 out of 10. Not the best quality, definately not Honda OEM but you get what you pay for (these are from Vietnam) Not quite sure what I will use the rack for, but I wanted to add some accessories.
>
>Anyway here are some pics.
>
>https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-6CYf0gVgl04/TlwfRCeT4GI/AAAAAAAADLQ/tDZCgnSmP00/s640/cub_2.jpg
>
>https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-EKnKs4H9Mm8/TlGK34WhvkI/AAAAAAAADKU/L95hGvgmUGM/s512/c3.jpg
>
>https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-kubZxSZEzAw/TlwfRPL3gCI/AAAAAAAADLM/IoMMac680cw/s512/cub_3.jpg
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment