Tuesday, August 9, 2011

[Honda-C70] Re: Alaska to Argentina Honda C90

 

That sounds EPIC! Wish I could join! If you pass through DFW, Texas let me know.

I just hope that by the time you reach the southern US that it's past October, cause it has been HOT here. Dallas area alone has suffered 100+ degrees Fahrenheit for nearly 45 consecutive days now. Lots of areas are also in the upper 90s and super humid too. With this heat now, I also recommend an hardy oil cooler - not some cheap one that will leak and cause problems later.

That does sound like an awesome trip though! Do you have to get visas or drivers licenses to cross through the different countries?

--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "A" <ak6666666@...> wrote:
>
> Will you change oil every 1k km? You will buy oil along the way?
> I wonder which oils will you use.
> --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "hondavstheworld" <seanpdillon@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys,
> > I am a newbie to this particular site. I am from Ireland and am a lover
> > of the wee Honda Cub.
> >
> > I am crating up my C90 and flying it to Alaska in the next few weeks I
> > will then ride it to Argentina (god willing and all the rest).
> >
> > My aim is to meet up with Honda enthusiast along the way. I will be
> > following the basic pan America route with a few stop offs.
> >
> > If anyone is interested in meeting me I would love to hear from
> > you!!!!!!
> >
> > It would be great to organize an little ride out even, when i arrive in
> > you locality??
> >
> > The Irish media are following my trip, I will be doing a few radio
> > interviews along the way and a few articles for my local paper back
> > home. I will also be posting photos and videos on my website.
> >
> > www.HondaVsTheWorld.com <http://www.HondaVsTheWorld.com>
> >
> > if you click the Facebook button on my site I will send up dates of my
> > blog...
> >
> > feel free to drop me a line....!!!
> >
> > Thanks Guys
> > Seán
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment