Hi Brian,
Its amazing how much ejits like myself are out there!... When I first conceived this I didnt realise there were people like me out there that would even consider this bike... but there is plenty... and its not surprising really given the bikes history and reliability.. I found their site about a year ago.. great site!
I hope to update the blog regularly but if you follow on FB I will update when I post blogs!
thanks!
Sean
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Honda-Vs-The-World/137995892949475
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "BrianW" <brianweber@...> wrote:
>
> Man, you've got some cojones to do that trip on a 90. But I think it
> would be an absolute blast and would love to join you. You'll be
> pissing off other drivers the entire trip, haha.
>
> This reminds me of the Dutch guys who transplanted Honda Wave 100 motors
> into their Cubs and completed the same excursion. One of them had a
> blowout, a hole formed in their exhaust pipe and engine temps reached
> 140C in the desert. But with proper maintenance, they made it just
> fine!
>
> Here's the whole story with a lot of awesome pics!
>
> http://www.honda50.cc/
>
> --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "hondavstheworld" <seanpdillon@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys,
> > I am a newbie to this particular site. I am from Ireland and am a
> lover
> > of the wee Honda Cub.
> >
> > I am crating up my C90 and flying it to Alaska in the next few weeks I
> > will then ride it to Argentina (god willing and all the rest).
> >
> > My aim is to meet up with Honda enthusiast along the way. I will be
> > following the basic pan America route with a few stop offs.
> >
> > If anyone is interested in meeting me I would love to hear from
> > you!!!!!!
> >
> > It would be great to organize an little ride out even, when i arrive
> in
> > you locality??
> >
> > The Irish media are following my trip, I will be doing a few radio
> > interviews along the way and a few articles for my local paper back
> > home. I will also be posting photos and videos on my website.
> >
> > www.HondaVsTheWorld.com <http://www.HondaVsTheWorld.com>
> >
> > if you click the Facebook button on my site I will send up dates of my
> > blog...
> >
> > feel free to drop me a line....!!!
> >
> > Thanks Guys
> > Se�n
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment