Does this number mean width of the tire in inches?
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, ndhonk@... wrote:
>
> I would prefer at least 2.50 on the rear since it mostly for taking load beside the rider's weight.
>
> Anis
> Sent from my BlackBerry® Style
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "benadolphson" <benadolphson@...>
> Sender: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 21:02:23
> To: <Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
> Reply-To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Honda-C70] 2.25 tires all around?
>
> Is there anything wrong with running 2.25x17 tires in the front and back? I'm just looking to save alittle money since I'm buying the Gazelles. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment