Friday, July 1, 2011

Re: [Honda-C70] '82 red forks

 

Hi Scott,
 This is Scott also. I live in Phoenix and I have a set of red forks complete
incuding the lower suspension arms and all suspension, they are a little dirty
and have a few drops of white paint on them , but it rubs off. , I have no idea
what to ask for them so , make me an offer and you pay shipping. Let me know
what you think and I will find a box and find out how much it will cast to ship
tp wherever you are, also let me know if he needs anything else and I will see
what I have.
 Scott in az

________________________________
From: ohcnut <schmidtscott@sbcglobal.net>
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 6:40:22 PM
Subject: [Honda-C70] '82 red forks

 
Hey group, my buddy bought a pretty nice red 82 passport but the fork tube is
broke right at the upper bearing. Any members have the front fork assembly they
might be willing to part with? Thanks, Scott

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment