Don, I have one of those item #4 that is depicted in the diagram. It is in original flat black finish. It came off a 1982 Passport Deluxe. It is retain to the frame by four 10mm head bolts. I'll let you have it(without the four bolts) for $10.00 plus shipping. You could email me direct to prevent clutter to the board. The emblem (item #10) is available from Classic Scooter Parts in San Jose, Ca. The guy's name is Mike. Let me know if you want it.
--- On Wed, 7/6/11, Don Stewart <overthehill10@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Don Stewart <overthehill10@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: 1982 Passport front emblem bracket
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 4:31 PM
I am looking for part # 64309-GB4-000. It is #4 in this diagram.
http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/model_years/136-honda-1982-passport-c70/assemblies/2771
I could use the emblem its self part # 87105-GB5-670 # 10 in the parts list. but I really need the stay, 64309-GB4-000.
Thanks and have a good one.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment