My son learned to ride on that same yellow passport but quickly decided it was too slow and bought a 500cc motorcycle, (but still took the dmv agility test on the passport)
My daughter is home after finishing her first semester at college has really taken a liking to the passport, she says the plastic Chinese scooters are popular at school but would love to make a statement with a unique classic passport.
personally I think its neat that the same passport I rode around in college will get a second chance with her, except that I have had it for so long and find it hard to think of letting it go, for god sakes it was hard enough letting her go.
I ride my red one around town and having the two together is nice but I can only ride one at a time. and I feel like Im letting one or the other down when I leave it at home.
I know I'm rambling and bouncing back and forth like a ping pong ball, but You can see my pain. cant you ? cant you ? for the love of god... cant you ?
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, Vince Oen <logicair@...> wrote:
>
> Baby Huey, you're becoming an old fuddy dud in your olden age. Your son was just checking the suspension on your Chevy. He decide to do it for you so you don't jar your innards and hurt yourself. I'll bet that he is willing to jump your Honda of the curb at high speed to test the rear shocks. You should thank him for that.
>
>
> From: myron andrews <mvandrews13@...>
> Subject: RE: [Honda-C70] Re: new generation
> To: honda-c70@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Friday, July 29, 2011, 2:50 AM
>
>
>
> I never let my sons or daughter ride/drive my passport . Not after my son made 2 laps around the lot then drove my chevy over the parking blocks on the 3rd lap . Baby Huey`s 2 cents
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> C70 Passport Not Running Right?
> 1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
> 1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
> 1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
> 1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
> 1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
> http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
>
> 1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
> 1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
>
> More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
> http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
> http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.htmlYahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment