Wednesday, July 6, 2011

[Honda-C70] Maggie owns her own tools.. .

 

And knows how to use them, including the radial arm saw that sits in her living room...
Maggie does not own a garage, car port or storage shed (yet) and Larry lives several blocks away...and sleeps VERY lightly, poorly, and is up a lot in the night. . . .
Forced retirement due to serious heart problems...and 6+ years later, he still does not like being retired, gets bored and IF I have a bike project sitting in his garage, and the parts are there. . . .
And the blue bike is NOT running right, know when it's warmed up, the idle is too fast...know it runs like it has a fuel problem..jerky, will get air filters, DrATV is out of stock right now..I need to order exhaust gaskets (bunches of them)and gaskets for other parts- - so when we take things apart we have the right gaskets to put them back together..I do not like permagasket gunk...
But I am on vacation next week, and will probably spend part of my time over at Larry's--or I will drive my contractor and his crew nuts...
something about being raised by a master carpenter and this is my 6th old house project...
Tomorrow starts with putting the new throttle cable on the mower and finishing mowing my lawn..picked it up on the way to work, 1 of the guys in our shipping dept wanted to know what I paid for the bike, which bike?? red or blue??? and NO I am NOT telling people who work in the meat processing plant what I paid for that red bike. . . they have problems with what I pay for good sock yarns, good sweater yarns..I don't drink, smoke, eat much junk food, don't drink pop, gamble, rent many movies, go to the movies, watch much t.v. so I have to have some indulgences/faults/bad habits. . . Maggie in IL

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment