Larry will continue to work on it, he does have the exhaust back on, he will take apart and re-assemble the carb, he will tinker and tinker until he gets it right, when it's cool enough for him to work on it and there's not another project needing worked on..or he's not too aggravated at it. In the meantime, I run the little red bike all I can, didn't spend that much $ to own 2 little Passports and drive my old truck while they sit..and it's staying dry in central IL so that means it's bike season!!
Not sure where I am parking any bike next week, work starts on my old house with tearing off 100+ year old roof that has never been stripped all the way.
So, roll off container in the back, need the entire area around the house free of things to be tripped over or damaged by falling roof materials. Might ask the neighbor across side street if I can park a bike on his paved and large drive area...they get garden produce in the summer and I help shovel their snow in the winter...
And Larry will get the blue bike running...LOL, he's not so sure now about taking over my projects just because the box of new parts are on his kitchen table and the bike is in his garage, 1 shop manual is at his computer desk and he's bored....Maggie in IL
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment