To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
From: maggimia56@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 15:22:31 +0000
Subject: [Honda-C70] thank you, yes, that's the 'right stuff' that really matters
I know NADA values on these little Honda bikes, anyone can look it up and so by the book I paid double the value on the little blue bike and again on this new one. But that little blue bike has given me a freedom and high no money can buy.
Allergic to morphine and it's relatives, to codeine and such so since Jan 14, 2010 I have learned to appreciate pain, and what I can do, what I am able to do. . .
I know in this meat packing town many of the people driving should not be, don't have licenses, don't look out, so me and little bikes will have to be very careful.
But the near by state campground/park is fantastic, miles of paved roads with slow speed limits. I might have to take spare gas when I go camping--after all, that little ride only gets 80-100+ mpg and I could easily do that on a 2-3 day weekend. LOL
I am learning a lot here, that's great too, and not worried about those that would not have paid the price I am paying for that little red bike. To each his own, I think the best bike is the 1 bought for junk and then worked with until it shines and runs better than new. But I don't have the place, and I want to ride now. . . Maggie in IL
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.htmlYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
Honda-C70-digest@yahoogroups.com
Honda-C70-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Honda-C70-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
No comments:
Post a Comment