Friday, June 17, 2011

Re: [Honda-C70] Re: Super Cub/Passport Forums

 

Everyone has one.

My opinion based on my past actions is that I won't participate in a forum. I might search for information there if I need it although yahoo already provides a form interface where you can search. I simply don't want to spend the time going to a forum daily. News-lists are geared towards people who don't have the time to be obsessed with something. Forums are for people who are obsessed with something and need to log onto it regularly.

I might join a forum on RC battleships because I am sufficiently obsessed, but I'm currently only subscribed to two yahoo battleship groups. I'm subscribed to many groups and other news lists and they bother me minimally and I occasionally post on them. Their really not in my face unless I want them to be. Several of these I have on digest mode where they get in my face only once a day and I skim for interesting stuff in the index.

I am on a couple forums, but I log in very infrequently and generally for specific reasons. I have put up forums, I have taken them down. Currently I have blog and that's about it. I do have some news-lists though.

__._,_.___
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment