Hi Mike,That would be great! I think it would be great for my bike! Hope to hear from you.Thanks, Joey
Joey Pafumi
--- On Sat, 6/25/11, Mike <mikecardiello@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Mike <mikecardiello@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Honda-C70] Re: Need Windshield for 1981 C-70
To: "Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com" <Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011, 3:30 PM
I have an original windshield that came with my yellow 81 c70 that I would sell. I'll send you a pick if you're interested. Mike
Sent from m
On Jun 25, 2011, at 2:59 PM, Joseph Pafumi <joeypafumi@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks so much!!!!
>
> Joey Pafumi
>
> --- On Sat, 6/25/11, jonyoon <jonathan.yoon@mavs.uta.edu> wrote:
>
> From: jonyoon <jonathan.yoon@mavs.uta.edu>
> Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: Need Windshield for 1981 C-70
> To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011, 2:55 PM
>
>
>
> There's a Japanese based website japan.webike.net which sells parts and accessories for modern Honda Cubs. They have two types of windshields available, though you'd have to tweek them a bit to fit with the 81's turn signals. Also since they ship from Japan, shipping might run a bit high and take a bit longer than usual to arrive.
>
> You could also try Ebay. Things pop up on there all the time, so check frequently. Also try to UK Ebay site, as they too had cubs. I found my clutch lever setup from the UK Ebay site (A parking brake setup for a Honda C50 LAC).
>
> http://japan.webike.net/products/1563469.html
>
> Hope that helps and good luck searching!
>
> Jon
>
> --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Pafumi <joeypafumi@...> wrote:
>
> >
>
> > Hi,I am looking for a windshield for my 81 Passport.I want the one that bolts on under the handle bars.If anyone had a link or info,please forward it to me.Thanks, Joey
>
> >
>
> > Joey Pafumi
>
> >
>
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment