Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re: [Honda-C70] Re: I've added a purchase price and info data base

 

I've added my '83 Blue to your list. It is a HUGE improvement over my old stolen '81, even though it has three times as many miles (5200). It is tight feeling, no flaky loose feel, shifts are crisp and never miss and clutch is crisper. It idles smoothly at a nice low speed and NEVER stalls. Starts EVERY time on starter but I usually use one kick. I keep it on a Battery Tender ALL the time same as th '81 but 12V makes a big difference. Tops out at 47 when well warmed up and hits 50 with any tail wind or slight down grade or on the freeway with all those cars going by at 70. Does shut down due to lack of fuel flow if run top speed for more than 3-4 miles. Runs forever at 40-45.
I love it!
Richard

From: wanna_beco <ycoarick@yahoo.com>
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:41 PM
Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: I've added a purchase price and info data base

 
22 people have added their purchase info to the database so far... have you? check it out in the database section and add your bike too.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment