Thursday, June 9, 2011

Re: [Honda-C70] Re: Cute, we're cute..

 

I agree! Great fun to read! :)
And I am looking for a sidecar, as well, for my dog.
Have a great trip!
Liz

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

--- On Thu, 6/9/11, A <ak6666666@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: A <ak6666666@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: Cute, we're cute..
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 9, 2011, 2:44 AM

 

Your posts are great fun to read.

--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "MaggiMia" <maggimia56@...> wrote:

>

> OK, so I am female and just fine with having people tell me my little bike is cute or that I look cute on that bike. It gets a lot of notice at work, parked with all the big 'hogs' and other bikes...some really big and loud bikes.

> With a ride of 2.5 miles each way to work I can do fine with my little '81 70cc Honda Passport, I wouldn't want to go 10 miles of open road though.

> I am going to do an oil change soon, know it had 1 sometime before I bought it but not sure when, and what oil, so change it and know what oil I am using. And for me, the headlight does provide enough light, even with that 6 volt system. I do have street lights for some of that ride, so that helps too.

> I need a helmet, with face shield, prescription glasses on this old woman and would like better bug protection plus I LIKE having my brains a bit protected, especially as people are crazy leaving the plant after work on 2nd shift here. Still looking for that helmet as I take a youth large or XXsmall.

> We have camping reservations for Father's Day weekend and the bikes are going this time, I hope to see a lot more of the park than I have so far, loads of roads to check out, all around the lake, most of them paved/oiled and slow speeds so it will be fun and hopefully safe.

> Now that I have my bike Larry is riding his more and being more active, which is very good for him.

> He's looking forward to the trip up north for the 'new' bike and we are taking my truck as it has camper shell and he does not want the bike to travel home 'out in the open'. We hope to go up Friday and come back Saturday, there is a small state park we would like to see while we are so close...

> I keep reading here and learning, and have checked out most of the photos in the photo albums, want 1 of those side cars for my big dog to ride in...not sure he would agree to but I could try. Maggie in IL

>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment