Tuesday, June 7, 2011

RE: [Honda-C70] Re: C70 Windshield and Leg Shield for sale on eBay

Maggi : If you are still looking for a windshield , There is 1 listed on Ebay new as a buy it now for $45. This 1 mounts in the mirror mount location on 80/81`s . Dratv should be a good place to buy a center stand/stands . I bought mine on Ebay from an oriental dealer who assured me it fit c70 . It does fit ,but the back wheel is 2 inches off the ground & the bar to step on when you put the bike on the stand would hit the ground in turns until I removed the rubber bumper at the top. So I suspect it was made to fit a 90 with larger wheels. To get it cheaper than dratv I had to use economy shipping . When it says 3 months shipping it means 3 months of the package being mashed crushed & slid from there to me. The box looked like it had been run over by semi`s , but the part was sealed in a plastic bag & was perfect. Good Luck ! Baby Huey


To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
From: maggimia56@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:37:32 +0000
Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: C70 Windshield and Leg Shield for sale on eBay


I bid on this but didn't go high enough, I might have bid again but figured I would put the price beyond my $$, now am hunting on line and might have found me 1, got to see what this week's paycheck will be first.

--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "JosephT" <jatwarowski@...> wrote:
>
> Hi again!
> In case anyone is interested, the wind shield sold for $48.59 and the leg shield went for $57.51.
>
> I had to sell my 1980 C70 because I'm moving to Italy. Hope to find one there, but I might be tempted to go full European and get a Vespa. Yikes! Do I need help?

> I think Vespa's are great, cute and would not mind owning one but for the price and small tires. . Saw what I think is 1 in a movie and want that pink scooter and the helmet to match. The movie I'll Be There with Craig Ferguson and Charlotte Church. A girly movie for the most part but funny. . .
I am also planning to order center stands and if any of you want to recommend a shop. seller or place to buy I am listening. I did go through the archives and read up on them, will talk to Larry about buying 3 if he would like 1 for his bike too, I am taking it for granted that both the '81 and '82 use the same center stand. From what I am reading, it didn't change in years...
Our plant maint did some work with the fencing around our bike parking area last night so those out working got to check out my bike, Eddie J came in where I work for his nightly bag of gloves and commented on it being cute and in good shape and that they did not have to move it for the work being done.
He and wife has some Old Harley carts they are working on. . does anyone remember when Harley sold more than those big, loud road hogs that are on the top of the 'Bikes to Steal' list??? Maggie in IL
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73
C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81
C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83
C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.htmlYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Honda-C70-digest@yahoogroups.com
Honda-C70-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Honda-C70-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment