But this has to be the limit, I now think I need a trailer to haul them to campgrounds and such as I am too weak and feeble to pick them up and set them in the truck bed..and no longer own ramps.
I don't think any of my sisters would agree to house 16 bikes, and none of them do their own home repairs, change their own oil, rebuild master brake cylinders or any fun things. They think I am a bit nuts but don't live close and don't run my life.
Larry's got the leaking fuel line problem resolved and came by on his bike while I was working on the weeds in the garden, said someone told him there was a nice looking bike like his over on Wall street. I'm not sure what his reply was but he was amused.
And despite the problems with the wind/camper awning we will go camping again. 'Never' can be a very short time frame with him on some things.
We will choose a better, less wind exposed site and take the bikes, maybe not Father's Day weekend like I hope but he's changed his mind about that never going camping again...
We are looking forward to being able to ride together but he WILL NOT agree to doing the parade for Fall Festival. . . Maggie in IL
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment