Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Honda-C70] Re: Super Cub/Passport Forums

 

That sounds like a great idea! Like PBS, a noob like me would ask tons. I already ask tons here anyways.

It would be much easier to find postings for questions that have already been asked so that the same questions don't pop up all the time.

Though, I'm grateful that there even is a group that offers so much help and technical advice. I can only image how many more headaches I would have had without this group and the Honda Clone group. So long as there's great people offering expert advice, I'm down with it.

--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "pbsgcq" <pbsgcq@...> wrote:
>
> I'd switch. It's so much easier to scan threads for relevant data, divide the topic into relevant subtopics (carbs, restoration, mods, etc.). I'm a newb, but I would contribute LOTS of questions! :-)
>
> pbs
>
>
> --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "Herman" <h3ch4@> wrote:
> >
> > I've given serious thought to setting up something like this myself, but I wasn't sure if people would be willing to switch over. After all, it is the contributions of a few key members on this board that solve about 90% of the problems posted.
> >
> > If you need someone to help admin, I'd be more than happy to help in any way possible.
> >
> > HC
> >
> > --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "RGivs" <rgivans@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Would anyone be interested in starting a Super Cub forum? I am a web developer with an itch to build a forum and am wondering if people would be interested in using it.
> > >
> > > I find these Yahoo boards to be very unfriendly to new users.
> > >
> > > I would need an administrator and 2 moderators. Let me know and I can build something and setup a domain for us all to use and ultimately it will be a lot easier for users to find us and our love for our Honda's.
> > >
> > > Something like this (same layout and functionality)
> > > http://www.hondaspree.net/
> > >
> > > P.S. I believe this will be a ton easier for our non-english speaking friends as they could simply change the site language for their view. Who knows maybe we can get a NOS connection over in Bangkok :)
> > >
> > > *Just an idea I thought I would throw out there.
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment