I would love to get the owners opinion too. I would be willing to build the forum and give it to him, just so all his hard work and useful information could be more readily available.
I was mainly just curious about the idea.
And I do agree about the daily digest and love getting it.
also, I am currently building a step by step tutorial on cleaning my c70k1's carb. Do you know if one of these exists already?
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "pbsgcq" <pbsgcq@...> wrote:
>
> Would love to see the owner of this group (whom I do not know) take up the mantle of a forum. He has done alot of work to keep after this, build up a database, info and connections. I don't know that you make much money "running" one of these things or a forum, but it seems reasonable that he should have some connection (or ownership).
>
>
>
> --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "SloanB" <otto_rax@> wrote:
> >
> > PLEASE! i love this group and its resources. i EXPECIALLY love the frequency of use. nothing worse than forums that never see visitors or posts. that said, this Yahoo! group format blows. can't imbed photos, this format hasn't changed much since the internet went public. I'm definitely in!
> >
> > --- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "RGivs" <rgivans@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Would anyone be interested in starting a Super Cub forum? I am a web developer with an itch to build a forum and am wondering if people would be interested in using it.
> > >
> > > I find these Yahoo boards to be very unfriendly to new users.
> > >
> > > I would need an administrator and 2 moderators. Let me know and I can build something and setup a domain for us all to use and ultimately it will be a lot easier for users to find us and our love for our Honda's.
> > >
> > > Something like this (same layout and functionality)
> > > http://www.hondaspree.net/
> > >
> > > P.S. I believe this will be a ton easier for our non-english speaking friends as they could simply change the site language for their view. Who knows maybe we can get a NOS connection over in Bangkok :)
> > >
> > > *Just an idea I thought I would throw out there.
> > >
> >
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment