Monday, June 6, 2011

[Honda-C70] Re: C70 Windshield and Leg Shield for sale on eBay

 

Hi again!
In case anyone is interested, the wind shield sold for $48.59 and the leg shield went for $57.51.

I had to sell my 1980 C70 because I'm moving to Italy. Hope to find one there, but I might be tempted to go full European and get a Vespa. Yikes! Do I need help?

Joe

--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "JosephT" <jatwarowski@...> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
> I have an OEM leg shield (not a new repro - this was made in 1980) and a wind shield for sale on eBay. Pasting the links to the auctions below.
>
> No reserve, $0.99 starting bid. Just want them to go to someone who will appreciate them.
>
> Joe
>
> Leg Shield - For a 1980-81 C70.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-C70-Passport-Leg-Shield-1980-81-/120730663721?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1c1bbb29
>
> Windshield - this fit on my 1980 C70. I'm guessing it will fit an 81, but not sure about other years. Mounts to the bolts using the existing nuts under the handlebars.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-C70-Passport-Wind-Shield-/120730668860?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1c1bcf3c
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment