--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "MaggiMia" <maggimia56@...> wrote:
>
> The baskets are original Honda, found on e-bay and installed by the guy I bought the bike from..
> And I hate to break it to you, but MGEAN is NOT 1 of the guys, does not plan to be 1 of the guys...and is old enough to be grandma to some of the members here...
> 1 of these days I will get someone else to use the camera and have my photo taken with 1 of my 2 bikes. . . and post it here...in the meantime, the moon was out when I came home from work so maybe it will be dry tomorrow and I can get the mowing done and ride my bike..and get the new bike out and take a photo of it out of the truck, out of the garage...Maggie in IL (thought I signed all my posts that way)
>
Haha...sorry..lol......I was asking because I would like to get some of those baskets for the 83 Passport that I restored for my Mother in Law.....I think she would like them.....I would like to get some of the Thai ones with the vinyl bag but, all I can ever find is only one side.......don't they make left side bags and baskets ..lol....
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment