They need replaced on all 3 of our bikes, I have 1 now, will order the others, was sure easy to replace the 1 on the gas cap, now to get out the old 1 of the tank and put in the new one. Without any pieces getting into the gas tank, without turning into a screaming banshee, without Larry taking over the job--which he Likes to do...
Anyone want to tell me how to get that old and partially missing gasket out of around the opening on the gas tank.
And ya, I am going to take the seat off and not fight with it in my way...figured that out in the little time I had to play with the bike yesterday...
OEM for these parts is not bad priced and to my silly female mind, a real important thing to have in good shape..nickle and dime stuff.
I am running the red bike for now as Little Bit is over at Larry's and we need to deal with it's fuel issue..he has his hands on my new carb rebuild kit..cost less for the little box of parts I got than 1 jet he bought from Honda dealer back XX years when he rebuilt his.
We are loving the internet for all that is available there...including this group where I am learning a lot and found links to parts and more parts, Maggie in IL
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment