I have 2 1983 Passports. I was working on both of them the other day and I noticed when I swapped out the airboxes on both of them, the hose that connects to the airbox, connects to another part on the bike (I don't know the name of that part), but that part looks different on one of the passports. Not really a problem I guess, but just a little strange that both bikes, being the same year have a different part from one another. One of the parts has just one fitting for a hose to attach to, the other has two. I am assuming that one is a vent of some sort? Any answers to this mystery would be much appreciated. I just wonder if any other parts are different as well? I will see if I can find out the name of the part in question as well.
Thank you,
Chris
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment