c70 need a battery to start running even if you push or kick start.
--- On Mon, 5/2/11, everinbloomjf <everinbloomjf@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: everinbloomjf <everinbloomjf@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Honda-C70] So I tried...
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, May 2, 2011, 10:04 AM
I put some gas in my old second hand 83 c70 and tried to kick start..nothing
also I tried going downhill on neutral and switching to first gear..the wheels would stop as if putting on the breaks..any ideas out there?
Still need to try electric starter, I still need a new battery!
a little background on bike:
bought it from a guy who said when he would start the bike it would rev to the max so he told me to buy a new throttle cable. I inspected the carb and cable assembly all looked fine.
I am no auto shop guy but believe I can fix this.
any info or advice would be greatly appreciated!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment