>>Actually, it's more like it flashes 4 -7 times, then just stays lit. It's a new battery and revving the engine doesn't seem to produce any change. What's >>the matter w/ my blinkin' lights?<<
I have an '82 C70. I have the blinker stop problem only when I stop. i.e. When I'm running the blinker works and when I slow down and stop for a light the blinker stops blinking. I was told that this has to do with the poor charging system of the '82 C70 and it doesn't support the energy requirements to blink at stop.
John Esch
Baltimore
----- Original Message -----
From: pbsgcq
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:52 PM
Subject: [Honda-C70] Re: Blinkers work, but off and on (no, this isn't a dumb joke)
.
Actually, it's more like it flashes 4 -7 times, then just stays lit. It's a new battery and revving the engine doesn't seem to produce any change. What's the matter w/ my blinkin' lights?
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "pbsgcq" <pbsgcq@...> wrote:
>
> My turn signals on my 6v 1981 lit up, including the indicator, but did not blink (or flash). So I bought a new relay deely going from the old round (fr-2112) to the new square (38300-gfo-405) (35 bucks! ouch!) and now the flash, but unevenly. flash 3 or 4 times... pause... flash a couple more times, etc.
>
> Anybody have a clue?
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment