Tuesday, May 3, 2011

RE: [Honda-C70] leg shield

eBay...Item #350 178 189 872...$69.95...free shipping
Trey

To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
From: mystic_silverflame@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:30:48 +0000
Subject: [Honda-C70] leg shield






anyone know where i can get a good used legshield for an 83 model? It looks sharp I'll post some pics as soon as the weather clears up. I've found new ones for around 80 shipping and all. That is a little more than I can afford at the moment. I have to run it in the paper for 10 days and some other stuff to apply for certification of ownership since it didnt have a title and the guy I got it from never had a title. Here is a link to the applicable form for Certification of Ownership in tennessee if anyone needs it :D

http://www.tennessee.gov/revenue/forms/titlereg/f1310401Fill-in.pdf

Someone tried running it without a battery and fried the bulb. I heated it with a torch and got the solder loose and broke the bulb out. Luckily I have some spare headlights for my recon 4wheeler so I pried the holding bracket off and attached it and spliced the wires so I can change the bulb the next time it blows :D Now the headlight is what you order off ebay for 30 bucks




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73
C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81
C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83
C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.htmlYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Honda-C70/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Honda-C70-digest@yahoogroups.com
Honda-C70-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Honda-C70-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment