Wednesday, May 4, 2011

[Honda-C70] Starter Issue ... yet another one --- Help!

 

This is weird .... the starter on my 80 Passport usually worked just fine .... lately, I changed the turn signal bulbs, changed the oil, and charged up the battery. Since then, the starter has not worked. Bike runs fine. Coincidence, maybe? I get a strong neutral light, but when I hit the start button, nothing .... just a slight dimming of the lights ... nothing else, no sound at all. Could the oil change have affected the neutral switch some how?? Theories and advice welcome ... Thanks, Mike G. Thomasville GA USA

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
C70 Passport Not Running Right?
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)

1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c

More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment