There's lots of Hondas that had an identical red switch. The Twinstars, for one, and the CT90/CT110 and I think the CT70, also known as a Dax. There's also several aftermarket right-hand controls on eBay, if you don't mind it being slightly non-stock or a copy of the Cub version. Also some of the 70's era UJM-type bikes; like CB125, CB650 etc that whole range, I would not be surprised if they used the same red switch as well, although I can't recall for sure if they did or not.
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "lukewyatt" <lukewyatt@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I just purchased an Angel Blue 1982 that needs a bit of work.
>
> I'm slowly collecting parts from DRATV.com (what a great resource) and from eBay.
>
> The main part I'm having trouble tracking down is a kill switch. On my bike, the assembly and everything that's supposed to be there is there, but it looks like the red plastic piece (and whatever is underneath) was popped out.
>
> Are there any similar-era Hondas that I could pull the red switch from? Also, I'd buy the whole right handlebar control if I could find one (or someone is interested in selling one).
>
> Any insight or thoughts?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment