Do you mind sharing that source with me?
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "knytewolf1974" <knytewolf1974@...> wrote:
>
> Ok everyone, I just have to tell you... For anyone who has never changed out your front and rear shocks on your Passport, or if you have ever even thought about doin it, you have to do this! OMG, the ride is soooo much more enjoyable for me now. I take dips and minor speed bumps now almost like I would on my full size motorcycle. I don't know if I am allowed to post the name of the ebay member I got my front and rear shocks from so if anyone wants to know I will tell you if I can post it here. No, this is not spam, and no, I don't work for the person I will refer you to. I am just saying that if you are looking for a much more enjoyable ride then you gotta try new shocks for the front and the rear!
>
> Chris
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment