Im working on swapping in a 120cc auto in my 82 C70 now.
Two things Ive encountered, so far, are;
Foot peg bracket needs to be cut and rewelded on right side to clear wider case. Still working on this.
Exhaust pipe no longer bolts on stock... Been told that it requires a mod to the hanger bracket.
I would also like to hear how other people worked around these and other issues.
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "knytewolf1974" <knytewolf1974@...> wrote:
>
> I am going to do a Lifan 120cc engine swap in the next month or so. Can anyone tell me about any additional items I should get, or change out that don't come with the engine kit from dratv.com, such as chain, sprockets, etc. Anything that I should change while I have the engine out?
>
> Thank you.
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment