For the leg shield, the box is 22x17x13 in. and weighs about 4 lbs.
To Medina, OH, the UPS calculator says about $16. The eBay shipping estimate might be USPS, I don't know.
Joe
--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, Joe Becker <joe70amx@...> wrote:
>
> e bay shipping says $13.03 to ship the leg shield to Ohio 44256, is this
> correct. This is all I need to complete the restoration of a bike I spent way
> to much money on restoring to just sell it. If anybody is interested in a 1980
> c70 without a title let me know. Located in Medina Ohio. I will trade for ct70
> parts or parts bikes.
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: JosephT <jatwarowski@...>
> To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Sat, May 28, 2011 6:31:34 PM
> Subject: [Honda-C70] C70 Windshield and Leg Shield for sale on eBay
>
> Â
> Hi everyone!
> I have an OEM leg shield (not a new repro - this was made in 1980) and a wind
> shield for sale on eBay. Pasting the links to the auctions below.
>
>
> No reserve, $0.99 starting bid. Just want them to go to someone who will
> appreciate them.
>
>
> Joe
>
> Leg Shield - For a 1980-81 C70.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-C70-Passport-Leg-Shield-1980-81-/120730663721?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1c1bbb29
>
>
> Windshield - this fit on my 1980 C70. I'm guessing it will fit an 81, but not
> sure about other years. Mounts to the bolts using the existing nuts under the
> handlebars.
>
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-C70-Passport-Wind-Shield-/120730668860?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1c1bcf3c
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
1970-73 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw
1970-73 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/6ebwtw (scroll to sec.7.1 page 101.jpg)
1980-83 C70 Honda Service Manual: http://tinyurl.com/hu42c
1980-81 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec.18-1 page 170.jpg)
1982-83 C70 Troubleshooting Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/hu42c (scroll to sec. 20-28 page 205.jpg)
1980-81 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/z4zn6
1982-83 C70 Maintenance Schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hw35c
More resources for C70 Passports and Cubs:
http://www.shlaes.com/Vehicles/Scooter.htm
http://www.velodrome.com/HondaC70/HondaC70.html
No comments:
Post a Comment